Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ryan Resurfaces!

I forgot to mention that Ryan called on Wednesday. Yes, Ryan, whom I hadn't heard from in weeks! (Not that I was shaken up about it.) I was really surprised when I saw the call coming through and sent it to voicemail.

I didn't get around to returning his call until Thursday. Why return it, you ask? I have a future job opportunity with a relative of his and I think it's in my best interest if I stay friendly--and that's really where I want to move this: to friend territory. We may already be there, but Ryan's message made it clear that he wanted to go out on a second date.

If I were interested in him, I would be so irritated! But I'm not, so it doesn't matter. We're planning on going to a wine release party next weekend. It'll be fun--something to blog about. Maybe I'll wear heels .... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, wise move, staying friendly because of a possible job. Such is maturity: not following one's first impulse.

    ReplyDelete