Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Begin Paragraphs with "And"

And so we continue on, Guy and I. This is good, right?

(Yes. Yes, it is.)

And what to say except that I feel lucky to have met someone so generous and kind and sexy. I feel very grounded about Us. I haven't put Guy on a pedestal (as with poor TOTGA) but I appreciate him and care for him.

And, not to look a gift horse in the mouth, I wonder if this is love ... But I don't wonder it too much because at three months, does one need to know? It isn't like I have a biological clock clanging away. (Luckly, it's just the faintest ticking--easily ignored.)

And so what to do but enjoy and live in the moment? Love will come, if it's not already here.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're in a fabulous place with him! Three months is nothing -- you don't need to know anything about him right now except: are you enjoying being with him? And clearly that answer is YES.

    Can't wait to hear more -- he sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear reports on the ongoing affair-- feel free to post when things are going well-- it gives hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear the death knell of another blog....but oh yes, so glad that you're happy w. Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LV and Mimi: Thanks for joinging me in the "ride"! Isn't it great how Ye Mighty Interwebs connect people who have similar interests? (in our case: finding a man)

    Anony: Thanks so much for the note and encouragement. Let there be hope!
    ~Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. (ignore typos please. if you can. gah) ~R

    ReplyDelete