Monday, November 14, 2011

Disregard Previous

I should know better than to post while stressed. Last week was a grueling work week and the agitation and frustration seeped into every party of my life but focused (increasingly) on Mac. And do you know what? The moment he walked through the door Saturday it all melted away.

It's true, I need to keep all these things (mentioned in the previous post) in mind, but I also need to rein in my tendencies to obsess and overthink and tiptoe to the dark side. There are things to work through, sure, but that doesn't mean we're done for. I do love him. Muchly.

Must employ the weapons in my power (communication, patience, de-stressing) and proceed. This is real, and reality has it's hiccups.

We just celebrated 8 months. At 9 months, it'll be a record for me. (Yes, if the fact that I've ended all my relationships till now well before the 9-month mark doesn't tell you something ... )

2 comments:

  1. Aw -- happy to hear that! And disregard my last comment, where I asked how long you'd been dating.

    As always, so nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. been waiting for an update..whether it involves a ring or not...anything to tell the rest of the world?

    ReplyDelete